Status Job Role
Business Development Representative (BDR)
We are a global, remote working technology start-up that focuses on the automation of data analysis for software licensing partners working with large data sets for their enterprise customers. We have great traction and case studies with some of the world's largest software companies and are at an exciting point in our company journey as we expand into new markets and geographies.
About the role
We are looking for an impactful person experienced in new business generation. A forward-thinking and high-energy individual with a technology mindset, who will research the ideal customers and arrange initial sessions to showcase our innovative automation platform to customers.
- Independent Contractor
Days of Week
Monday to Friday.
Full-time (40 hours per week).
$1,000 - $3000 USD per month
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive base package and OTE
- Attractive medical insurance
To further this expansion we are looking for an experienced SDR to:
- Identify and prospect new potential clients.
- Research companies to determine fit.
- Reach out to prospects to gauge interest.
- Initiate contact with prospects through phone calls, email, and LinkedIn. ● Make around 40-80 cold introductions per day.
- Schedule high-quality meetings and product demonstrations.
- Sit in on web demos / meetings you’ve scheduled.
- Create and develop new opportunities for your pipeline.
- Follow-up with potential customers who were interested but did not buy. ● Develop new sales strategies based on personal successes and failures.
The ideal candidate should have the following skill set:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and self-drive.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized with good time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great active-listening skills.