About LinkDoctor LLC
Status Job Role
SEO Account Executive.
LinkDoctor LLC is one of the fast growing SEO agency based out of Wyoming, United States. Part of a multinational conglomerate, Joy Technologies, the agency has seen a massive growth to 100+ employees in less than 2 years of existence.
We operate at the intersection of technology, marketing, and innovation.
At LinkDoctor (Joy Technologies) we build products and apply innovation in services to solve business problems at scale that create a long-lasting impact. We believe that innovation holds the path to a brighter future. Humans have always been compelled by ideas and our ability to bring them to life. The more great ideas reach the mainstream, the better off our world will be in the long run. We’re committed to solving the problems that plague our society by bringing ambitious visions to life.
About the Position
As a SEO Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling our digital services to small to medium- sized business owners. These services would include Link Building, SEO, Content Marketing, Pay-per-click, and related offerings. If you are a go-getter and have a track record of success in digital marketing sales, then this is the role for you!
- Serve as the subject matter expert for our Digital Marketing Solutions (primarily Link Building and SEO)
- Give product demonstrations and conduct strategy calls with prospective clients
- Educate clients on digital marketing processes, such as: implementation, execution and ROI
- Create sales strategy and implementation steps for successful results
- Develop and present sales proposals for new and prospective clients
- Work with business development team to ensure seamless sales process
- Effectively manage hundreds of leads generated per month by the lead generation team
- Help with cold calling or warm calling of engaged prospects to push them into the sales funnel
- Independent Contractor
Days of Week
Monday to Friday.
Full-time (40 hours per week).
$1,000 - $3000 USD per month
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive base package and OTE
- Attractive medical insurance
- 3-5+ years digital marketing sales experience is highly preferred
- 3-5+ years SEO/Paid Media experience is highly preferred
- Comfortable adapting to changes in sales process to accommodate organizational growth
- Experience selling and closing subscription based SEO/digital marketing products/services
- Familiar with client discovery, creating and presenting slide decks and implementing strategy
- Excellent team-building skills and efficient contributor to team success
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build & maintain strong customer relationships
- Must be a self-starter with good time management and organizational skills