Status Job Role
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
The Spectrum VoIP sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 cloud-based communications provider in Texas because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why Spectrum VoIP is one of the largest and fastest-growing VoIP provider in our space! The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for developing and strategically growing new customer accounts across a multitude of industries through prospecting and cold calling.
The SDR will use prospecting and consultative selling skills, high energy and initiative to identify opportunities to provide additional value and savings to prospective businesses by developing relationships with department directors, and C-level executives. This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and be part of a dynamic sales team and culture.
- Identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for Spectrum VoIP’s sales organization
- Call prospective customers, qualify leads, and set appointments for the correct sales channel
- Manage customer interaction and track the sales process
- Shadow Sr. Account Executives and learn how to demo Spectrum VoIP’s products and services
- Participate in Spectrum VoIP Sales Certification program to become an Small Business Account Executive
- Independent Contractor
- Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
- Work schedule in office, with some flexibility when needed.
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective after 30 days
- Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- 401K options
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
- 100% fluency in English
- Lead qualification/ Sales Development.
- Familiarity with cloud based software services a plus.
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly.
- Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a great teammate.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills.
- Quick and efficient with a computer.
- Bachelor’s degree or degree from an accredited college/university preferred.
- 4 years’ experience of outbound B2B sales/development experience OR a combination of work experience and education preferred.
- Cold calling experience preferred.