Status Job Role
Sales Development Representative
Zomentum is looking for motivated team members are ready to hit the ground running in their sales career! SDR's build relationships by introducing potential prospects to our solution through relationship building via phone and/or email communication. Success as an SDR can launch you into a career that can flourish into a sales, leadership, and/or business development opportunity. If you are eager to create new relationships, achieve goals, and have the gift for gab, this may be a great fit for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Take notes accordingly on each lead prior to engagement.
- Qualify each lead by conducting research to identify potential prospects.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments for sales team members.
- Possibility of travel responsibilities.
- Potentially networking with attendees at tradeshow events.
- Work closely with manager to achieve monthly goals.
- Independent Contractor
Salary and Benefits
Monday through Friday
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Total Hours: 40/week
- Base Pay:
$1250 month depending on experience
- Supplemental Pay:
commission ranges from $1500-$1750 depending on number of appointments that run in a month based on what the team member set
Work 100% remote
Career advancement opportunities (based on performance)
- 1 year of sales experience , preferred B2B
- A goal driven and coachable mindset.
- Passionate for making connections and building relationships with others.
- Advance English Level with proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Sales experience of appointment setting, lead qualifying, and objection handling.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with CRM
- Professional selling experience in high-tech or service related industry